Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3K Windage Tray

Featured Replies

I'm wondering if anyone knows where i can buy a 3k windage tray from? i looked all over the internet and no luck.

I'm hoping somone on here has made there own? or knows of a similer windage tray that can fit with little mods.

If you have any picutres of a k sump with one in could you please show me cheers.

  • Author

I've not seen anyone on here fit or make one. I think the same question has been asked a couple of times though. Are you racing?

 

Yeah, ive heard of people running them on datsuns but I'm pretty sure they got them custom made.

  • Author

while I'm here, how is the 5k head different to 3/4k heads?

Funny how you ask that, straight after posting 'facts' when refering 4 and 5K ports.

 

 

Only half a mm bigger.

  • Author

Funny how you ask that, straight after posting 'facts' when refering 4 and 5K ports.

 

 

I have a 5k inlet manifold, we have measured them quite a few times. Sorry i didn't mean to sound rude.

 

I was referring too the valves and i have heard they run high comp if used on 3k.

Dished piston 5K's run a 22cc dish in the piston, meaning the chamber in the head is quite small. Not sure what the compression ratio would be on a 3 or 4k but it would be reasonably high

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.