S13 Frontcut Into Ke70

Whatsausername?

Members dont see this ad

Nathan you will find some of these questions are going to annoy people,

You will find all of this information on this forum and toymods,

As suggested for driting, buy an S13 whole and go from there,

Otherwise keep the KE70 and practice from there and build on that

done it to a few cars now.

mod the shaft to suit the rack, elongate the two back holes so the subframe just bolts on, manualise the s13 rack by pulling it appart and removing the plungers inside. redrill holes for ke70 castor arms, and your done. s13 tops need to be changed to ke70 tops for direct bolt in. or ae86 camber tops can be used.

s13 bell housing on a r32 gearbox to bring the shifter back closer to stock. I then use the entire engine bay loom from the s13 and dash and wire it in so everything works. splice in the ignition to the loom also. few 3" holes cut in to feed the loom but other than that its straight forward.

Well the way I see it is, If I use the S13 steering rack the engine has to come forward 30mm which brings the shifter forward (Because i've decided ill just use the stock box) and I get power steering (Which will be a dream when parking with a locked diff!) And the power steering in the S13 should be pretty much perfect, It's not like all new cars where you can just throw the wheel around cause it that smooth...