Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamond Racing Wheels

Featured Replies

looking at buying some diamond racing wheels, now just wondering if anyone has looked into doing a group buy cause I know a few people were keen on them.

 

second question if I were to try and do a bulk buy to reduce cost, who may be keen?

I've been keen for years. I was ready to order, until my contact who has shipping containers brought across from Cali fkd me over :glare:

Definitely keen. Got an estimate on price?

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in too! I've been wanting a set for a while now but just can't get my head around what offset to get or width.

I remember reading somewhere that they are around the US 500-600 mark in price... but don't quote me on that

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.