Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Side Draught Help

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

 

I'm looking at fitting a single Dellorto 40 side draught to my 5K, and the mounting is the same as the 40DCOE Weber I've been told. The issue is the only manifold I can find for a single side draught is for a 45DCOE.

 

Question is, do the 40 and 45 DCOE Webers have different mountings?

 

Thanks

  • Author

No, they're all the same.

 

Ah, good!

...and you could race a 1600cc on a pair of 45DCOEs, so 1500cc should handle a single on that manifold fine. Blend the hole size going manifold to head, but leave the carb-manifold as a step to reduce reversion.

  • Author

Hmmm,

 

Redline does the manifold for it, so would need to get hold of the manifold first and have a look at the runners. I reckon it should all work pretty well. Still deciding whether I should do it or not, but at this stage it seems like it will work better than the down draught Weber that's on there.

 

Cheers

I reckon I had one at some stage. If it's new I reckon that the holes were a smidge above 40mm, but not much. Personally I'd stick with the down draft until I could afford EFI or twin side drafts. :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.