Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5 Speed For 5K Liteace

Featured Replies

Anyone know if I can use a 5 speed column shift from a Hiace with 18r motor?

In the future will upgrade to a 7K and will need the overdrive for FWY use.

Edited by diegoh

easy answer: no.

 

hard answer: you could adapt a W50 with a lot of head scratching (your box is a W40) but youd be pioneering the job i think. Unless someone here has been there already??

 

pretty well certain the hiace box will be a similar box to earlier hiluxes so wont do the job.

every liteace ive pulled apart has a W-40 box, stop reading everything online and go ad look at a few cars in person at the wreckers....

  • Author

As for "stop reading everything online" ill take that what I'm reading

from you is also in the same boat.

I spend most of my time at wreckers but liteaces arent common anymore

at the usual places I venture. The last one I owned was 11 years ago so

its been a while and are bullet proof so never bothered playing with them.

 

The only ones I remember did resemble a w40 at first sight but apart from

the different shifting mechanism rear extension housing they seemed different.

 

If it is a W40, I can easily use a w50 to combine the 2.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.