Ke 36 Wagon

36 wags

awesome to hear you got a hold of the spare car for parts, don't have a clue what model the master cylinder is out of sorry mate, the xt130 struts and brakes should be enough to pass engineering just remember the steering arms and top hat need to be changed over to fit into the ke36.

cheers crowie

cheers crowie but just brought s13 complete front end with coilovers so doing that for now and found myself some rwd intake and exhaust mainifold and just putting a U pipe on for the water outlet

• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

engine mounts and gear box mounts should be made by next week then the fun will start but I'm still having trouble with brake booster upgrade and master cyclinder but still havent made my mind up about diff conversion and abount 4 or 5 stud??????

• 5 weeks later...

just letting use all know at motor and box bolted in,started to wirer up motor and strip wires that not needed and clean as possable and cleaned the oringal ke36 wiring up aswell and new fuel system in just need hooking up and doing a diff upgrade aswell to a rn40 hilux and ive already done s13 front end suspension just need to change hubs to five stud ones and hoping to post some pics soon for uses