Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae101R Mag Wheel Centre Cap?

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

Just wondering if anyone has or knows of where I can get a centre cap for a 14" mag wheel with 8 spokes that belongs to an AE101R Corolla?

 

I have searched eBay and Googled to try and find one but have come up with no exact matches. The front or face of the centre cap is approx. 55-56mm in diameter and the rear or clip side is approx. 51-52mm in diameter. It does have a Toyota logo on the face of the centre cap and the genuine part number on the rear is 42624-05010.

 

I can supply photographs if required. The centre cap is grey/silver, not chrome (which is all I seem to be finding online).

 

If anyone has information of where I could get one or even a set of four that would fit it, would be greatly appriciated.

 

Thanks.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.