Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lets Get Drunk And Go For A Go Cart Session

Featured Replies

Hey who in sa wants to go go karting and get drunk this week I'm thinking, cafe devillis and then hitting the track after about a few brews or spirits at richmond is anyone keen lol.

 

Oh in sa

I like the sounds of this!

  • Author

I'm already drunk.in preperation lol what days are good for you guys?

Friday arvo, saturday after 12 and sunday all day is when I'm free

Finish work just down the road from there at 1 on a friday arvo.

 

Weekend is pre booked. with more alcohol, turbo corolla's and more alcohol.

 

 

 

Did I mention more alcohol? :fuzz:

  • Author

Slo" does that mean your busy friday or free? And more alcohole is always good ;-)

Free from just after 1pm friday.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.