Lowering Ke70 + Door Mirrors

Rollajones

Alright,

I post way to much but I'm putting in work to make my car look and run great, and as I'm new I need you guys to help me out

Got my car on some 15x7's now but with the stock height they look kinda silly. I don't want to slam it, I just want it a bit lower but was wondering best way to go about it? I don't want to be spending crazy money on it!

Also I'm after a pair of door mounted mirrors

Is there any other models that I can look out for at a wreckers or anything that will go on?

I have found some on eBay but I'm not sure how they'll sit so not to keen

Thanks

Jordi

Members dont see this ad

Alright,

I post way to much but I'm putting in work to make my car look and run great, and as I'm new I need you guys to help me out

Got my car on some 15x7's now but with the stock height they look kinda silly. I don't want to slam it, I just want it a bit lower but was wondering best way to go about it? I don't want to be spending crazy money on it!

Also I'm after a pair of door mounted mirrors

Is there any other models that I can look out for at a wreckers or anything that will go on?

I have found some on eBay but I'm not sure how they'll sit so not to keen

Thanks

Jordi

super cheap auto has pretty nice chrome ones..

get falcon springs chopped in the rear and kings springs in front ive got about 4 coils on my rears sits very evn n is 9.5 lowest point ride wise not too stiff but alot stiffer den stock, i changed my rear shocks to vt fe2 shocks

super cheap auto has pretty nice chrome ones..

get falcon springs chopped in the rear and kings springs in front ive got about 4 coils on my rears sits very evn n is 9.5 lowest point ride wise not too stiff but alot stiffer den stock, i changed my rear shocks to vt fe2 shocks

I'll give them a sus!

How much did that set you back? And any trouble with police? (bright yellow car already attracts to much attention)

I'll give them a sus!

How much did that set you back? And any trouble with police? (bright yellow car already attracts to much attention)

2 canaries 3mnths apart but its cos of my stupidity tho i had a it on bump stops and 2-1/4 inch exhuast so they heard me comin n pulled me ova..., after i put it to the set up as i told u.. neva got picked on still same exhaust so don't go too low..

It'll be legal height but its dodgy.

Buying King Springs is a good option but it probably wont get you the desired height you want as they don't do a LOW ksev option.

You could get springs custom wound at a price.

I have Celica ST ultra low front (kings) in the rear of mine. Perfect streetable and low.

Fronts are a different matter depending on struts etc,