1Mz-Fe Into Ae95

turtle20

All good.. guys you're both great contributors to many forums...

I've learned a lot from both of you.

Anyone who reads Kev's thread will see that he never went ahead with the central locking actuator ideas, didn't recommend them and certainly never fitted them in any permanent way ..and.. actually put some thoughts into developing the idea using stronger components... but for people who are interested just keep doing your research or better yet get your own hands dirty.

Interesting about the ST185 drive train or any other celica E-series drive train.

I noticed the original posters pic's were taken on the beach..Personally the further I walk along the AE95 journey the more I want to fit a front lsd... Just scratching the surface in terms of research..

Is it possible to keep the E57F5 gearbox and mate it up with an ST205 front LSD or MR2 LSD or any other LSD?

Looking through TRD and CUSCO catalogs I can't find any front lsd's made for the AE95, but they're are made for a few cars that use either the E90 chassis or the E-series gearbox... but spline counts, diameters and shaft lengths is where the real answers lie..

Some good info here that's been replicated in a few other celica threads:

http://www.st162.net/forum/showthread.php?4728-Understanding-the-Toyota-E15x-series-gearboxes-a-basic-guide-to

Let's keep the focus on the AE95's and OP's thread.

Members dont see this ad