February 19, 201214 yr comment_585345 Ok so I bought a supposedly built 3tc motor today and popped the tapper cover and found double valve springs which was a good start. Other mods so I have been told are o/S valves, cam , springs , porting, has a weber 32/36, and also he said its been over bored to fit 22r pistons. Has anyone ever heard of this or is this guy on crack??? I thought that 89mm was the max for a 3tc. Any info would be great Guys. Report
February 19, 201214 yr Author comment_585351 Was on crack not currently hahaha he seems to think 22r pistons Report
February 19, 201214 yr comment_585369 I have heard of using a 4y? crank in them to bring them to 2.2 or 2.4L or something but not sure what pistons they use with that. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now