Adelaide Toyoshow 2006

SoulSearcher

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what time does the event finish on Sunday?

I might be able to pop in for a visit on the day i arrive. :P I arrive at 11am on sunday morning, could drop by on the way home if its on the way.

Don't think its on the way home...Just did a whereis.com.au search, man thats far!!! its like from city to outter darwin and back 3 times.... :y:

gotta get use to the bigger cities now (sigh)

Edited by Sirolla

lol, well if ya live in Darwin for 18 Years, you'll know where i'm coming from.

Darwin city is 15 mins from airport, and 5 minutes to the major shopping centre, 3 minutes where i live which is 4 suburbs away :y: well yeh Darwin is a small place.... :P

Would like to swing pass if i can, so might see Rollaclub members and say hi :P

good work with the hammer, lol

the banners need around 8-9 pegs/bars stuck in the ground to make it all strong, and i have an iNFMS marquee to put up (to sit under), and lesleys, so much for keeping stuff that has to be put in the ground around the edge of the grounds!

Heres a quick layout i whipped up earlier...

ive put the iNFMS banner more infront of my car as it turned out i was the only iNFMS car that could enter!

(iNFMS marquee will be behind lesley's car)

rollamap.jpg

Edited by reCOUPErator

Sucks, my pioneer headunit is in for repairs (parts have to come from Japan) so i have my old sound 4 headunit in for the show, and one of my soundstream 6.5's are dead and also in for warranty sow i will have some crappy old clarions in for the show! YAY

P.S Clint i will have a seat for one of your mates !

Not too late to enter Toyoshow we are still taking entrys at the Supercruise saturday night and Sunday Morning at the event.

Cruise starts at 5pm at Bunnings Mile End Saturday.

If you are a ROLLACLUB member we will wave the late fee.

we are giving away lots of prizes to lucky entrants

See you all there... :P