Adelaide Toyoshow 2006

SoulSearcher

Why don't you guys meet up at Westfeild TTP near Mcas..

A few clubs are all gona meet there and leave about 8.00am / 8.30am, and get there about 8.30 / 9am, you need to be all set up by 10am :P

Club Displays

All club displays must arrive together. If not, we cannot promise others in the display can park with the rest of the club, due to the oval layout. First in best dress. Judging starts about 10am

Please give me a call if you need any help..Sean 042 239 2797 :P

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, Banner organised its white (wanted black but white was free) with writing the same as the sticker in blue repeted a few times diagonally across it!

i say we meet across the road from the museum in the foodland carpark!

at 8.00 for entry asap so we get a good spot!

Edited by reCOUPErator

hiya, ok, 8.00am across the road from the museum in the foodland car park....I'll be there. There's just the three of us???

Oh, has anyone heard ANYTHING about the cruise on Saturday where it is, what time etc? Has anyone received any information at all in the mail, like entry numbers, fliers etc..?

Lesley

spoke to someone from TCC tonight.

infor should be mailed out tommorow.

or worst case they will get someone to ring everyone to tell them what time and where the cruise is starting.

also from what i have been told on the subject of defects. as long as your not doing stoopid crap the cops will be fine. ie . no 23" rims on you car coupe. lol

yeah i got mine as well.

yes definatly 8. we want a good spot and and time to set up and I'm sure there aint gonna be enough people to get every one processed straight away.

at least 8 will get us in near the front.

btw i got 2 mates of mine that are will to come up and give us a hand setting up and stuff.

i can get one in under my buddy pass. just wondering if either soul or coupe wante to get my other mate in as well to help us set up and stuff.

many hands make lite work?

but if you got someone thats ok i don't want to be ousting people

Edited by Valandor