House Mate Wanted

ke70dave

Hi guys,

I will be moving out of my current share house in the next 2 or 3 months.

Thus i am looking for someone to take my place.

current rent is $135/week, which includes internet.

The house is situated in Manly West 4179. has 5 people living there, 3 upstairs, and 2 downstairs (a couple) in a sort of seperate living area, but kitchen is shared between all. Other house mates are very good, don't see them very often, a few are shift workers.

The room is reasonable size, big enough to fit a king single bed, a computer desk, and another small desk, has a built in wardrobe. guy before me had a double bed in there, but coudlnt fit much else.

Decent kitchen and living area.

you don't need to bring anything except yourself and stuff for your room, rest of house is furnished to a reasonable standard, nothing flash but it works.

House is very car enthusiast friendly, as long as you clean up your mess. one guy has a drift car that lives in one side of the double garage, other side of garage is first in best dressed. large driveway which can fit about 4 cars.

Please send me a pm if you are interested. We may have 2 rooms available, unsure what other house mate is doing.

Also on moving in, bond is about $630 which you wil pay to me. Have to double check that. but its just over $600. (your share of 4 weeks worth of rent)

Edited by ke70dave

Members dont see this ad