Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is A 3K Motor Fuel Injected?

Featured Replies

Okay so was told today that my car has a 3k motor but the tags say it a 4k how can I tell witch or witch and also they said the 3k and 4k are both fuel injected?

Fuel injected K motors (apart from the 7k) are as rare as hens teeth and the fuel injection would of come from a 7k

 

ok reread that it might be a 3k motor check the motor number next to the oil filter.

 

this http://imgc.classist...9385lj1_20.jpeg is a k motor EFI manifold. if your motor does not have one of these it isnt efi

 

this http://www.rollaclub...23268_thumb.jpg is where you will find your engine number, itll say *k at the start.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • Author

Well we all truly thought it was a ke30 but in fact it's a ke55. Haha I know I'm a dickhead don't say it hahaha I was told by everyone so I didn't bother looking till today

  • Author

I know ʞ©$ɟ all about cars that's why I'm on this site haha so fule injected or not? Thanks too bro

Who is they? And why are you listening to them? It's clear they know less than you think..... :poke:

Edited by GJM85

  • Author

The guy I brought the car off and his mate, he said it was a ke30 so I went out and checked it out and brought it now that it's home I was looking at the motor and I see in the plats it's a ke55e? Soooo yeah haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.