Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

E7X

Featured Replies

Now iv had sit down an a good had long think of what i want an would now love to hear your educated tips/help.

 

I will have some time an I have a time limit (my last project is on almost 3 years) I am after a streeter that i can flog the poop out of on the track an easily drive it home an park it or drive to work or school. So the only really thing I'm set on is a sedan, 4age an a small turbo (t25/t28? ).

Now i have done a read up of the 4age's to an extent but I'm still confused of what engine i want all this talk of small port big port?

Also iv also read about putting s13 suspension? parts what for ? anyways cheers for reading i hope for a response!

If you're going to turbo it, get a 4AGZE. It already has the lower compression and I'm pretty sure they all have ceramic coated pistons. I doubt it will matter what version, small port or big. Just get it as complete as you can. If you want to make it even easier, consider sticking with the super charger instead of turbo....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.