New Aisan Carb

4ke30

hey guys just baught new carby, general stock asain 4k bla bla bla,

all mounted on etc, but I'm a stupid idiot that didnt take photos before i stripped in a rush because my power may go out very soon very windy n stormy in wa,

so anyway i have attached some pics and I'm just after a map or what ever to connect the pipes to these,

which ones connect where and such and such

i tried to connect them from what i rememberd but it ran like shit and sempt like it wasnt burning air and the exhaust got really hot

Members dont see this ad

The carby you just purchased, looks to me.................not to be an aussie delivered model (maybe off an import 5k or something), Now the hose you have labelled number "2", Where exactly does the other end run to? Under Where your fuel feed bolts into the top hat of the carby..........................is the an outlet for a vacuum hose underneath it? Outlet "1" looks like to be a bowl breather, Outlet "3" and "4" are constand vacuum lines, these are the two causing your car to run "rough" as to causing a vacuum leak. Outlet number "5", i need a better pic as to where exactly on the carby is positioned as to determine What its likely purpose is. By looking in the pictures you have provided, your running a late ke55, ke70 exhaust/inlet manifolds. If possible, could you provide more pics of the overall hoses associated with the carby?

Edited by Clapped out