What 4Age Engine To Use?

Camo_love

Members dont see this ad

Basically pull ur 4ac out take all the metal engine brackets/mounts off chuck them on a front wheel drive 4age (cos the easier to find and cheaper) install spigot bearing into the back of the crank, find a Jdm rwd inlet manifold an rwd exhaust manifold drop it all back in ur 71 bolt it in an get some help wiring it up

not really, had to fix the 4AC i'm about to pull out once before. the timing beltsnapped so had to get the head sent off and the valves done. did that myself, had my neighbour telling me what to do though. also pulled the 4AC out of the car last weekend. but yeah other then that i don't have too much experience but i'm a pretty fast learner.

There's a couple of AE71's for sale in the forsale section with 4AGE's that would make good doner cars for you.

These are setup ready to run but in bodys that look like they need replacing.

Best part you get everything to make yours go and get to see how and where everything goes.

And even see it running prior to pulling it apart.

Simplest method i can think of and all the hard work has been done by someone else.

Will save you a fortune.

Then sell the parts left over to recoup some of the costs

Edited by Gizzys25