Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clean 85 Ae82 Sedan!

Featured Replies

Hello everyone! I am new here, and just thought I would show you guys my current work in progess!

 

1985 Toyota corolla sedan (ae82) with only 120770 original km on it (got it from a priest). No rust, no dents just door dings, perfect interior oh and it came with an air freshener - BONUS! Anyway the engine has no problems other than the fact it is a 4a-lc with like 90hp, but who wants to race this car anyway. Downsides: Auto trans, not low enough (yet), sexy paint matching interior, fwd

 

To do list:

Wider Rims and tires, spacers (CHECK)

Lowering springs and new shocks (because I'm stylish)

exhaust and muffler (check)

jdm Fog lights (check)

New jdm front emblem

front lip

Racing wheel for the bitches

New air filter, or cold air to carb

 

Done so far:

Subs, speakers, deck

breaks

routine engine maintenance

Cleaned it icon_e_wink.gif

Rims

jdm Fog lights (check)

exhaust and muffler (check)

 

UPDATE (new rims and tires) Powder them black or gunmetal? Seriously should I change the rim color?:

Rims are Konig se10's straight from japan

Tires are goodyear eagle (NOW GT CHAMPIRO 328's lower profile than the eagles)

 

Going for that jdm style

 

IMG-20120607-00578.jpg470721_480925275255920_1189788453_o.jpg

Edited by TR4FFiX

Where bouts you from doesnt look like an aus delivered 82? Clean example non the less

  • Author

Where bouts you from doesnt look like an aus delivered 82? Clean example non the less

 

I'm from Canada! Thank you I can't wait to finish it :)

  • Author

clean as!

 

Thanks, going 2" lower this week!

pretty cool mate, you gonna do anythin to the engine?

  • Author

pretty cool mate, you gonna do anythin to the engine?

 

Yeah I am, for the time being I have done 2.5" exhaust, e3 sparks, better plug cables and will be doing either a weber carb or just straight up engine swap but I'm lazy so I will be probably doing the carb and if I'm even more lazy probably just a carb cold air.... thats about it, just looking for more of form that function on this one ;)

  • Author

carb'd 4ag, you know you want to

 

Oh how id love to. lol Its just the time and no one with the engine that is the problem. However all this cool engine stuff comes after I go lower, rims painted and rear left door clear coat fixed.

  • Author

cool commuter.

thanks man! springs coming in the next 2 days~!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.