Toyoshow 06 Pics N Results

reCOUPErator

well done guys!

we won a total of 3 awards!

- Me in my 74rolla, 3rd in original class!

- Lesley in her 01 turbo rolla won 1st in her class (street) (i want 1)

- the club, with best club display!

nice work also to clint for using some energy and represrnting rollaclub at Toyoshow!

oohh... and i also won a season pass to summernats 07 from a raffle thingo!

Heres a couple o pics:

lesley_front.jpg

3cars1.jpg

lesley_artistic.jpg

and some more:

clints_front.jpg

lesley_plates.jpg

big.jpg

Edited by reCOUPErator

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to all 3 of you! :)

Good stuff with the awards and well done to getting the forum name out there and heard of once again :y:

Hope you all had fun there too. And a good score on the summernats pass! :P

Few people in attendance? Or was it quiet? Any other decent rollas about?

Hello,

I didn't actually win 1st in my class :(, I won 2nd in Show :D

I think this means that the Judges thought my car was 2nd best out of all of them....(that's lovely, but I think there were better cars than mine... not that I'm not pleased!!!).

Lesley :y:

2nd In Show

Cool stuff dude :D One thing I always like about things like Autosalon and car shows as such, you put your car in there, you see others, you get ideas and you think of ways you can work towards making your car look the goods for next time.

Well, that's me personally anyway. :y: But it's good to see you got some goals ahead of you with your wheels

Edited by Tiger

Once again well done guys on the top club display. :( Well deserved! Was a great day with some awesome cars down there as well. That said though next year it has to be even bigger and better! :P I hope you guys will be back there to defend your titles! :D Oh yeah and Lesley...... nice driving on Saturday night cruise! :y: That was a good run through the hills and Valandor ill be curious to see the end result of your install. I like the idea! Talk later peoples. Hopefully see ya soon on a cruise!

Rolla4 thank you... It got a bit hairy there for a bit, there was a tight corner with opposite camber and a bit of a bump the front wheels came off the ground and I almost lost it big time! Now I just need to wait and see if I get a speeding ticket (from the ocean leg of the cruise) :D

Lesley :y:

Oh, YEAH I forgot about that (photo's)....I spoke to the photographer, and he said that he'll have them on an online gallery, and if we want any pics to email him....he'll let the TCC know the link...as soon as I find out, I'll post it here....he said he's got a nice "motion shot" of my car....

And coupe, I'm keeping my car so you can't have it!!! :D