Just Another Ke70 Sr20De......180Kw De :p

chris-deals-cars

hey rolla clubbers, basically going to do the good old sr20 ke70, but I'm going a highly modifed sr20de,

the car itself i bought for $300 running, pretty weak condition.

the motor is out of my brothers s13 as we went the DET conversion for him.

mods on the motor

: s14 blacktop non vvti, 800kms old since rebuild.

: lighten flywheel, light weight pulley kit.

: 550cc injectors, 8mm leads,

: polished plenum, bigger TB.

: cp forged pistons, eagle beam forged rods, knife edged crankshaft, turbo oil squirters, turbo block, turbo head.

: shaved head, .30 thou, ported,

: HKS 265/264 cams, valve springs retainers.

pretty quick and tourqey engine. can easily bolt turbo manifold on and run turbo as motor been built for it. may condisder doing so yet not to sure if i can get my head around the r31 diff conversion. have the diff lined up just not sure if i can tackle that big of a job.

so far the parts i have for the ke70 are.

: s14 crossmember, steering rack, lcas, castor rods, knuckles, 5 stuf hubs, and s14 brakes. (not 100% sure if s14 stuff works ?)

: hydro handbrake

: intercooler

: master cylinder, clutch pedal is in the process of getting fabricated. not sure on clearances as of yet. anyone knows of a good pedal and or box to use please do tell.

thats all ive gathered so far, ill upload as many pics as i can and keep this build thread alive and running and not quit out, atm I'm un employed but doesnt mean i can't make/weld/fabricate some good stuff in the meantime.

hope youse enjoy it and show some support ! cheers

Members dont see this ad

well at this stage I'm cleaning out my garage to move this project under cover/lights/shade 24/7 so will be disctracted for a few days, once I'm moved ill be chopping out the front half of the car to do the box section rad support, and ill weld up a few supports like radiator and intercooler, for now peace

cut out original rad support, re welded it with 25x25 gal box section. makes intercooler brackets/oil cooler brackets/tranny cooler brackerts bonnet pins much easier.

post-16290-0-95576800-1348301771_thumb.jpg

cut out original rad support ect. much more room for airflow on radiator and intercooler.... even tho I'm going DE just incase i go DET. imo it looks pretty neat

post-16290-0-51401400-1348301786_thumb.jpg