Back Again After Many Years

KE25_rolla

Hi guys,

I'm not quite new to this forum but I have been absent for a very long time. I was living in the UK for the past 5 years but the craving for another Corolla drew me back to sunny Brisbane. After a good solid 10 months of looking I finally found a suitable candidate which I sourced from a fella in South Australia. He has done a good job on the 25 so all credit to him for the car as it currently sits.

So the first rolla I ever had was a bright yellow 36 wagon which I poured a lot of time and effort into before unfortunately meeting a guard rail and then being smacked up the bum by an Excel. The old girl was lowered on corona rims and eventually had a 5k put into her. At a later date we turbo'd the 5k using a 1 3/4" SU carb as fuel supply. She went well for a week until the head gasket let go. Sorry to say motorvation was lost and it was time to move on.

From there I brought a 30 with an L20b, twin 42's and a 240k 5 speed. Another great car

Next was a 25 which was apricot in colour and she was a very tidy little car. Alas at that point I didn't have the time to put into her so she was sold off to Superjamie who I believe wrapped her around a pole :(

Last but not least was my 70 with an SR20DET which was probably one of the first ones of the time running around Brisbane. Again credit goes to a different party for the work put into the conversion.

So here I am today and finally I have my latest pride and joy, and time and money will be spent on this old girl. So much to do to her and so little time. She currently sits in pretty well stock form. She has been resprayed inside and out, chassis blacked, lowered on Corona rims with whitewalls. All chrome work still exists and interior has been retrimmed.

The plans - Good question and still undecided. A definite is TE27 flares, fender mirrors, Rota Aleica's, new hood lining & dash pad.

To be decided - Which engine, trans, diff and induction type.

I am in the process now of having it roadworthied and it will be on the road shortly with KE25 number plates on her. Keep an eye oout and feel free to say g'day if you see me around.

post-15437-0-28020700-1348049820_thumb.jpg

post-15437-0-50538300-1348049850_thumb.jpg

post-15437-0-10773600-1348049862_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad