Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 (1984) Washer Size On Drain Bolt /engine Oil

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

Can anyone please tell me the diameter of the drain bolt for engine oil?. I need to change oil very soon and I wanted to put a new washer on the bolt . Looks like there may be a minor leak. Once I pull the bolt out I can't get to the shop so I thought I ,d buy one first.

 

 

And is it better to get a copper washer or plastic?

 

Have a good Saturday.

 

Ted

That 4age one looks like a smaller one, 14mm head. I have HEAPS of them from work. the bigger ones 17/19mm head are obviously bigger.

  • Author

Hi,

 

Thankyou to B.L.Z BUB and 19914afc. I will head to the auto shop Monday.

 

Cheers

 

Ted

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.