October 17, 201213 yr comment_632275 Hi Not sure if this is in right section My names dan I'm from the uk and I'm.looking to buy a ke70 2 door if there is such a thing After seeing dubrolles car made me want to start one, If anyone has any good info please don't hesitate to post Hi once again Report
October 17, 201213 yr comment_632276 Yooooo. Welcome. There certainly are 2 door KE70's. There's also the elusive AE70. Being on the other side of the world, we didn't get any 2 door KE70's. A member here "loveKE70" has a 2 door he imported from the states I think. His build thread is worth a look. So what do you want to do with this Corolla when you find it? Report
October 17, 201213 yr Author comment_632277 Something like this lol That's my starlet now, nah I wanting to build a ultra clean, low, reliable daily driver Will check that build thread, What's the best way to get hold of a 2 door? Report
October 18, 201213 yr comment_632302 Yeah rhd 2 doors are around. You'd be looking at getting one from Japan though. Report
October 18, 201213 yr Author comment_632351 Cool the hunt is on, an I best going through a known importer Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now