Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could This Ever Look Cool As

Featured Replies

The car I'm thinking of taking on

 

 

1987A92B-329F-43C3-AE58-05F24CE8A8D5-487-000000412CCB3271.jpg

 

 

The car I based most comparisons on, I know one dx and gl

 

AADF5EA0-221C-46B6-ADB5-5A2B78471F49-487-000000430FADB300.jpg

^^^^ what he said.

 

 

can be done for a couple hundred and be dodge as hell or spend a little more for a decent setup all depends on the way you want to go about it

and the amount of effort you put in

  • Author

I'm a tech at jag, parts should be available

Want a clean low daily driver

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.