October 27, 201213 yr comment_633888 Nice pair of absolute awesome Fords you have!! I've wanted a coupe for over 15 years!! Ever since I saw the green GT replica one, in a Ford mag I had back in high school. Edited October 28, 201213 yr by kickn5k Report
October 28, 201213 yr Author comment_633918 Nice pair of absolute awesome Fords you have!! I've wanted a coupe for over 15 years!! Ever since I saw the green GT replica one, in a Ford mag I had back in high school. thanks ,i know the one u mean ,i have a couple of copies of the mag somewhere .we def missed out on some cool gt falcons by scrapping the two door Report
October 28, 201213 yr Author comment_633919 i envy your garage. two awsome fords mate thanks mate Report
October 30, 201213 yr Author comment_634309 stereo install that nearly turned into a full rebuild after a little bit of rust was found in the floor Report
November 1, 201213 yr Author comment_634717 stereo install turned into full strip out and all the old seam sealer removed and new sealer applied inside and out Report
November 10, 201213 yr Author comment_635870 coupes all finished ready to cruise and of course its raining Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now