Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crums Xt Van And Usa Falcon Club Coupe

Featured Replies

Nice pair of absolute awesome Fords you have!!

 

I've wanted a coupe for over 15 years!! Ever since I saw the green GT replica one, in a Ford mag I had back in high school.

Edited by kickn5k

i envy your garage. two awsome fords mate

  • Author

Nice pair of absolute awesome Fords you have!!

 

I've wanted a coupe for over 15 years!! Ever since I saw the green GT replica one, in a Ford mag I had back in high school.

thanks ,i know the one u mean ,i have a couple of copies of the mag somewhere .we def missed out on some cool gt falcons by scrapping the two door

  • Author

i envy your garage. two awsome fords mate

thanks mate

  • Author

post-16682-0-25667700-1351586217_thumb.jpg

stereo install that nearly turned into a full rebuild after a little bit of rust was found in the floor

  • Author

post-16682-0-85046600-1351800028_thumb.jpg

post-16682-0-08936100-1351800034_thumb.jpg

stereo install turned into full strip out and all the old seam sealer removed and new sealer applied inside and out

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

coupes all finished ready to cruise and of course its raining

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.