October 28, 201213 yr comment_633905 Hi Ive got a AE92 liftback auto and I'm not happy with the power so I'm planning to do a conversion. My plan is to put in a 4age 16V or 20V but i need it to be auto. I figured out it the easiest way is to buy a half cut and do a swap, but because i want to stay in auto so i don't know if the current gearbox is strong enough for that type of engine. The question i want to ask is that if i do the engine conversion, which gearbox i need. thanks. Report
October 28, 201213 yr Author comment_633906 Just saw this post on the for sale section. Can i use this type of gearbox? Is it good enough for 16v/20v? http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/63259-toyota-corolla-ae94-motor-auto-transmission/ Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now