Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help Me!! K40 Or K50 Needed!!

Featured Replies

Hey Guys,

 

Just busted 2nd gear in the van... :(

 

(I was actually being sensible for a change... Bang!! No 2nd!!)

 

Does anyone (pref. in hobart region) have a K40 or K50 that needs a new home?? Need something reasonable, as the car is my daily!! And with all the hills I need to traverse in my travels, having no 2nd gear is not good!! :P :)

 

PM or post here to help a brother out!! :P

you can have the one you gave me mate. but dude you had about 3 in the shed when u did the clean up? where are they

  • Author

Its always the way...

 

I took them to the tip and threw them away!!

 

 

Next time I'm up your way, I'll let you know to see if you still have it...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.