Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grinders Marshmallow

Featured Replies

hey guys thought id post up my ride , ive been a lurker for a while, anyway her tis

 

Ae112 corolla

 

Engine -std

exhaust- huge resonator, with 2inch cat back to a single muffler with upswept tip

suspension- lowerd on Lovell super lows, ae92/93 strut bar

wheels - O.G Sukura's 15x8 +25

tyres- Kuhmo 31's rear, front Pirelli P7's 195-50 r15 stretched

exterior- 5% tints , 626 front lip

 

future mods coilovers, finish intake manifold, 195-45 tyres or 205;s with lots of camber

fix gaurds from rolling encounter.

 

So this is how I started with lowered springs and 15 inch stockies, rocked it like this for toyfest

 

29102012024_1.jpg

 

535492_10151148378787987_1241542628_n.jpg

 

then I got these beauty's

 

funky014.jpg

 

then got my tyrse switched over and it made it look like this

 

funky024.jpg

 

funky025.jpg

 

funky031.jpg

 

funky028.jpg

 

then this happened ..... I lost a tip , so i got the whole muffler replaced and kept the tip so now it sticks out on more of an angle level with the corner of the rear.

funky037.jpg

 

So I hope you like it and Ill post up more pics when I get the chance.

Edited by Grinder

  • Author

Here's one of the new muffler and tip and just a few more .

 

03122012410_zps5716c88f.jpg

 

 

Its good the providing parking for lowered cars now .... pheww

 

16122012481_zps7dbfc870.jpg

 

17122012500_zpsec31fca1.jpg

 

17122012505_zps519adeba.jpg

 

17122012508_zpsb0cc8b69.jpg

 

18122012516_zps273c4ee5.jpg

nice to see more and more tidy 112s modded.

Agreed ^

 

These cars look good with low offset! Good job.

 

I wanna see how your intake manifold will turn out. It will be pretty interesting if you get any gains out of it. I would suggest take it to the dyno with the stock manifold and then take it back with your modified one :)

 

Good luck

Btw if your interested in a spoiler let me know, I've got a spare one in my guarge. Pm me if your interested.

Looking good mate. Nice to see another 112. Keep us posted.

agreed, always good to see ae112 getting amongst it.

 

if you find a stash of sportivo spoiler risers anywhere, let us know

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.