Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ra40 St Axle

Featured Replies

Ok I am so lost, I have a failing axle in my TE38 and I needed a replacement. So I visited the junk yard and pulled an axle from an Ra40 ST and I can't FIND ANY INFO! Weird thing is in order to gain access to the diff you have a cover on the back you remove and the spindle snout is actually a part of the axle. It's much larger than my stock axle but I can't find an lsd until I can identify this axle.

 

Please help

One is a banjo type and one is a Salisbury type by the sound of it- Google them and see what they look like.

 

Toyota used both, all the Aussie Corollas got Salisbury,(Borg Warner) all the Japs got Banjos.

 

Banjos are pressed sheet steel welded together with the diff unit accessed from the nose as one piece, Salisbury are cast iron and the diff unit comes out in pieces from the rear.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.