Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Looking For Service Manual

Featured Replies

Just a question, why is the download link for the service manual for the Toyota K7 engine not working/broken, not just on this site, but anywhere I looked for it?

 

What I have is a Engine is a 7K-E with is a 1998 TOYOTA KIJANG 2.0L L4 SOHC and I think it’s a Aisin 03-72LE (GM M41) 4-speed longitudinal transmission (three speed with O/D). I need service manuals which I cannot find. ANY help, would be appreciated.

  • 1 year later...

would love to see a photo of the engine, wiki says it's a SOHC, no such thing for a 7KE.

Possible transmissions would be from a townace van or Hilux with a RZ engine.

Also came in a Suzuki Vitara(Escudo) or a Chevy tracker.

Edited by TRD ke70

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.