E3 Is Live..!

http://au.gamespot.com/e3/

started approx 2AM here.

set my alarm, missed the XBone, saw the EA, Ubisoft, pressers.

Sony is up in 10 mins at the above link..!

will post some of my personal show highlights, when i can

http://infinitemma.com/community/index.php/forum/viewthread/18859/

my earlier posts here at the above link

Edited by nerfbat

Members dont see this ad

The Division, by Tom Clancy..!
this was rumoured to be a Ghost Recon game early on, but was apparently taking off, remade by the devs into this current awesome form..!
whats amazing is, during the gameplay, a friend, on a Tablet, joins in and gives aerial support..!

edit here is the actual gameplay i was talking about.
amazing..!

http://youtu.be/FFHwI-DvYrM Edited by nerfbat

Microsoft confirmed that its new console will arrive in November, for $499 in the US, €499 in Europe and £429 in the UK.

The news was met with muted applause during the platform holder’s E3 2013 presentation. As promised, Microsoft showcased a deluge of new Xbox one games, including Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Battlefield 4 and Respawn entertainment’s new shooter, Titanfall.

seriously, all you car fans out there, try to find the gameplay reveal for this game..!

having trouble with a mission? seamlessly invite mates to join in and help out. no leaving the gameplay at all

fully customizable cars..!

more than any driving sim ive seen..!

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

and the crowd goes wild..!

PS4 say they will support used games..! unlike M$

and

lol he takes the pi55 out of M$ saying they wont kick you off a single player game, if you havent been online to verify the game, in 24 hrs..!

the 2 best things i have heard in weeks..!

Edited by nerfbat

sorry mate. wasnt real clear there..!

just got back from pre ordering my ps4..lol

i have been in the mod scene for years.. since playing with the 3DO, PS1, etc, up til now.

having said that, i was always an Xbox fan, been a XB live member since its early days, taking time out for my Wow addiciton, of course

now these 2 things have swayed me to the PS4

BMcwdNRCUAAhS72.jpg

unlike the XBone, that needs to be connected to the internet at least once every 24 hrs, or it disables your games(EVEN single player games, confirmed)

and they 'frown' upon the used games scene, making it near impossible to trade, or 1 time only gift to a mate(who has been on your friends list for more than 30 days(confirmed) etc, unlike the vid above for PS4

so, for the first time i can remember, i am choosing the Sony platform first over the M$ one...

and going by the twiiter feed #e3 or #PS4 many are doing the same