Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla Ae92 Blacktop Conversion Problem Help

Featured Replies

I'm not to sure why but I've DONE the conversion everything's into my Ae92 corolla

Now the engine is cranking but from what I have noticed its getting no spark, I thought it was the crank angle sensor which is in the dizzy on the blacktop so I changed it and nothing changed, then I noticed I'm gettig constant power to my coil . When it should be pulsing when I crank my engine,

WHY IS THIS HAPPEENING

THIS CONSTANT POWER AND NOT PULSING POWER KEEPS MELTING MY COILS

Thanks guys

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.