August 9, 201313 yr comment_664303 Hey all, going 4kc dizzy on a 4age smallport, and I need to know the measurements from the base of the shaft (ha) (where it contacts the head) to the top of the dizzy gear. IIRC I read somewhere that the gears for old and new 4ages are slightly different, so don't know if that would effect the measurements, so please if you do measure the distance to the bottom of the gear as well as to the top of it ;). Going to try get a late model smallport gear from a toyota dealer or something. Shitty 4ac blew a headgasket, so it looks like it's 4age time lol. Also, swear I didnt type that thread title so retardedly. Hax. Edited August 9, 201313 yr by undercoverninja Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now