Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rear Shocks. Ke 38

Featured Replies

Hey guys just a question. Just lowered the wagon. And now need shock shocks and the old ones are pretty shot. Just wondering is there and specific ones you guys would recommend and can I just get any rear shocks or is there ones specific to the car/year whatever.

Thanks in advance

Hey mate, pics of lowered wagon please! :)

 

For rear shocks you have many options. Early commodore wagon shocks will fit I believe. I fitted suzuki sierra shocks (fronts i think) in the rear of my 38 and I really like them so you could try that. The wagons have shorter shocks than sedans to start with so a lowered wagon needs shorter shocks than a lowered sedan. So I recommend the sierra shocks for wagons but they are a bit too short for sedans apparently. There would others that would fit I reckon, just go to a suspension shop and have a chat with them and make sure.

 

Hope this helps :)

Edited by Oh-KE

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

thank for the reply havnt been to the computer much...the seirra shocks do the job any specific year or all pretty generic? will pop into a shop hopefully next week when the funds are a there and the mrs says so...haha....as for pics i don't have any as of yet but will post some up hopefully tomorrow...just sourced some 50mm king springs for the front which arrived today and just wondring if i need to change shocks for those aswell??? any help appreciated

VN Commodore wagon rear shocks work well.

 

I had Pedders sports ryder short stroke versions in my KE38, were awesome. Pedders part number: 3008

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.