Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla 2012 Radiator For Ke30 With Toyota 3K Engine.... Possibility?

Featured Replies

Can anyone tell me if its possible and good option if I will install corolla 2012 radiator with fan in my KE30?

I am new in this forum and I want to rebuild my toyota 3K engine. I am unable to find the original radiator locally and one of my friend suggested me to installed corolla 2012 radiator in my KE30 with Original 3K engine.

 

Questions are;

 

Is it possible?

If yes, what things I need to take care?

Will it be a good move?

 

Sorry, I am not much technical. Please help.

Make sure the inlet/outlet are on the same side. Make sure it fits in the engine bay. Then make a relay/thermo switch for the fan. It wont bolt in without work.

 

Edit: looking at pics it looks too big. Find one out of a smaller car.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • Author

Thanks. Which one you recomend?

KE70 alloy rads are on ebay, they would be close?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.