Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Charge Light Stays On

Featured Replies

Hey, how is every one. I was wondering if a bad starter motor will cause the charge light to stay on. I recently had my alternator rebuilt so I know its not that. After my engine heats up and I turn my the car off it wont start again til it cools down. So I think I may have a bad starter motor. Would appreciate your input. Thanks guys :D

The starter motor has absolutely nothing to do with the charge light.

It is possible. I have had that happen even though it shouldn't

Obviously something tends to draw current when the motor

warms up. Test your battery and starter motor.

If they are okay you need to get a multimeter and find what

is drawing the power'

This is why you put heatshild in when you have extractors.

It is not unkown for your starter to short when hot.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.