October 22, 201312 yr comment_669917 Hey guys I'm new to rollaclub, ive recently just brought a ke70 and its got a bit of rust in common spots. Just wondering if anyone knows someone in Adelaide that does rust repairs? Cheers Report
October 28, 201312 yr comment_670330 Generally most panel beaters also offer rust removal services. For the small stuff you might want to look into doing it yourself, a cheap angle grinder and flap disc, rust converter and a primer is all you need for surface rust. More intense work you might want to have a look at investing in a small arc welding unit. Report
October 28, 201312 yr comment_670335 Gassless mig welder, cos mig is easier but gas is expensive... go figure. I know it can be done with arc, but it save chasing holes if your new to it! Report
October 30, 201312 yr Author comment_670552 Cheers guys, I've started on the smaller stuff like the surface rust but my work has a arch welder so i might borrow that Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now