Zze122R Wagon Keyless Entry.

ae95R

Good morning all, I have a question regarding the programming of new keys to my 2002 zze122r corolla conquest wagon.

I have just purchased this vehicle and the only key it came with is the gray "sub-key", it unlocks all locks, disarms immobiliser once inserted into the ignition barrel and starts the car without a problem.

I would like to purchase a key like the original with the lock/unlock buttons incorporated into the key head to make use of the keyless entry.

My question is; Using the programming method of opening and closing doors/inserting key into ignition etc etc, can I successfully program a new key to this vehicle if I only have the gray sub-key? If not, why not?

Thanks in advance for any helpful information.

Members dont see this ad
  • 7 months later...

Hi,

I do have exactly the same problem than ae95R (Corolla 2003 (14.02.2003) Wagon ZZE122R-AWPDKQ).

I would like to find a key on ebay but I don't know which CHIP I need to find as there are different ones that are not compatible with eachother.

I do have my "Key No" if it can help.

Would somebody tell me which chip I should get please?

Is it possible to have it programmed with the Key No?

The locksmiths around here told me that they can read my key and load it on the new key.

Of course they charge a fortune for it...

Thanks