Buying Ae86

boxy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have the car it is a 4ac i think(well it doesn't have a 4ag as it's a single cam)

it does have a manual my dad mis informed me and we have started to take bumpers and things off to start sanding and grinding out the rust near the rear quarter window thingys

and it is a silver colour and no lsd :P

don't waste your money on an exhaust for the 4ac....save up about 2k & buy a rwd 4age package...get a few mates around, put on the beers and do the conversion yourself

cheapest & best way to go about doing it in my opinion...that way you get to know your car so if anything goes wrong you've got a better idea on how to fix it

thats my 2c :P

fyi i bought a rwd 4age package for 1200...that was everything, ancillaries, clutch, motor, loom etc...basically the rest of the cash went to fuel pump, lines, gaskets & wiring

if you can get a ze engine & loom inc ancillaries for 1200 then go for it...these days a 1/2 cut will set you back about 2200 if not more. You can reuse the t50 behind your 4ac also

the ge imo is a cheaper & easier conversion if your tackling it yourself & its your first conversion

fwiw theres a guy on ae86dc thats offering a drive in drive out 4age conversion for 3600...thats about the best deal you can get if you get someone else to do the swap for you

ke55 when you comin over to look at the beat son?????

and thanks for the coment on my bloody head mate

yeah i probly will do my conversion my self but i have an uncle who is a mechanic so if i need help i always got him to help out i guess lol

big.hed