Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Project Started

Featured Replies

Hey guys my name is nathan I have gone and bought a ke30 4 door

I bought it a little bit banged up but it has no rust,

It had a small front end accident due to it being stolen and recovered I paid $1000 for it interior is average had brand new tyres and a months rego.

 

I ended up buying a parts car witch cost $250 I got grill , front end , chrome bars, uncracked dash, another set of new tyres,fuel tank boot enclosure,exhaust as the 1 I had is stuffed, the diff as mine had its day .

 

Car is away atm get panel work and getting painted candy apple red witch cost me $4000

 

Near future mods

Bc br series Coilovers

Strut brace

Adjustable strut top mounts

Bigger sway bar

Hilux diff conversion with 5 stud disc and drum setup

5 stud+ big brack upgrade Hopper stoper kit

Mini tub

Streeter show wheels

Reset leafs upgraded rear shocks

Decent Sterio

Custom Interior ultralite autometer dash

 

Further down the track I'm keen to do the 4g63t conversion runing a t56 gearbox with bills fab bellhousing adaptor and a few other bits and pieces to make it work and I'm looking to have it fully engineered and road worthy from what i have looked into i should be able to do so

 

 

Nice, chuck it in the Rides section and I'm sure there will be a few people watching with interest. Photos help too. Get into it! :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.