Motorkhana 02/04/06

dysolve

People's whats happening? I was the only rolla at the khana last week end..... where was everbody??

i completly killed my suspension and blow out my heatbox.. I could not figure out why I had gren water all over the floor of the "20" but i took my mate and I less then 15 mins to rip all the hoses off the heater box the run the hoses from the back of the block to the front LOL...

remember people its a standard 3k and 4 speed with a stuck carby and nearly no interor, the only real mod i have do is put that battery in the boot and a key switch between the front to seats, after last week end theres not even the heater left in the car..

some photos below, this is all one corner..

post-551-1144149135.jpg

post-551-1144149588.jpg

post-551-1144149676.jpg

post-551-1144148970.jpg

post-551-1144149771.jpg

Members dont see this ad

i ran 30th of 40 last time I will not get the full results for this run until next month.. but all i know is a was 4th fastest on one of the tracks.. and i was racing three RX7's (all turbo) an mr2(supercharged & intercooled) one rx2(turbo) three of four MG B V8's a 200sx, JL GTR Torry,a heap of other MG's and MX5's it was a great day,