Ke10 1969 Or 1970??

Members dont see this ad

hey mate,

follow this link:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/62251-kexx-corolla-model-chart/page__p__628211__hl__+corolla%20+model%20+chart#entry628211

can't be exactly sure but I would suspect 69 is ke10 and 70 is ke11 going off this chart? I reckon with a number like that it was close to the last of the ke10's though.

Good luck with the build.

Glen

I went to AskToyota.com gave em my vin and they gave me the year and month it was built.

Other than that I can't get any more info on it like where it was first sold or past owners. Toyota didn't keep the info and our State Police or Revenue Dept can't go back past 1997, I've had it since 88.

• 8 months later...

Hi there , so I was looking through google and found a vin site, typed in the chassis code and it came back with the month and year of my ke10 , says 1/70 and the original engine code , and was last registered in nsw , so finally if it actually is correct then my car is a 1970.but then again it might not be right, I can't be exactly sure if ke10's were even made in 1970 I'm unsure of that. Obviously ke11's were but my car isn't a ke11.

Edited by Yellowkesev