Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Removing/fixing Tape Player In 1978 Rt104 Corona

Featured Replies

Hi, I get that this is more of a Corolla specific forum but I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem in my corona.

 

I'm having trouble with a clicking sound when I put tapes in the Philips tape player which I'm assuming didn't come with the rt104 at new. I have only recently purchased this car off an old lady and the dash is in very good condition. However I am having difficulty trying to remove the tape deck to check for broken belts cogs etc. It seems like there is a plastic cover holding the edges of the player in. I have tried removing parts of the dash to get this cover off however this was unsuccessful. Any ideas?

 

Note: the tape plays, but only with a simultaneous clicking sound if this is any help.

  • Author

Sweet thanks, yeah I figured it out eventually I just was a bit timid about breaking it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.