Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KE10 with KE20 discs

Featured Replies

Hello,

I've had the ke20 disc brakes on my ke10 for years. Last year the bearings went kaboom and I just threw in a new set of ke20 bearings. Now I was just reading the wiki conversion page for fun and noticed that I would've to use the ke10 back bearing on it.. What is the reason for this? It seems to work fine but there has to be a reason.

I wrote the wiki conversion years back, struggling to remember now. Far as I remember probably just what I had at the time but fairly sure the bearings are same between them. I just converted my ke17 to ke70 fronts and I used all of the ke70 bearings.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.