Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New here. Here is my new whip.

Featured Replies

Hi everyone, 

I'm knew to this site and thought I should introduce my self. I just bought a 1976 Corolla TE31. I'm really looking to lowering this beauty. Can some one point me to the right direction on where or how to lower her. What do I need or whatever. Thank you so much. Her is a few pics of her. She came from a one family owner from Puerto Rico 3 years ago to Kissimmee Florida. I named her Cecilia.

  • Author

Only downside is that it has a 13T 1.8 L from a 1981 Corolla. Not the original.

IMG-20190609-WA0007.jpeg

  • 10 months later...

Nice ride you got there! You ever get any info on lowering her? I'm in the same boat lol. Need some advice. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.