Tyres - Ae112r

Hello Hello :)

OK after getting a flat tonight on the way home (via friends house) I had a good look at the flat and it's in major shitty condition (I'm thinking from when the wheel nuts were loose it must have been banging around hitting everything in it's path cause quite frankly, it's a mess). Lucky the police didn't decide to check out my tyres the other night!!

WELL, since I'm a complete lead foot and always seem to screech when I take off...(not on purpose, I PROMISE!). I've decided I need something with some grip so instead of wheel spin I get catapulted across intersections as it's a FWD sling shot sounds more like it..

Any ideas??? I've got 16's on it so super low profile tyres, but I need something that's also good in the wet, will hang onto the road as I chuck the car around corners and will rapidly slow me down when I hit the brakes.... I don't want anything too soft cause I don't want to have to replace them anytime in the next 6 months, Unless of course I'm wearing heels a lot and spinning all over the place....

Lesley :)

Members dont see this ad

okey dokes, since no one offered advice, I got in contact with a tyre place (one that know's me and does me good deals) and I went with Yokies, Yokahama's the directional tyres that are FABULOUS!!!! Well they'd wanna be for $210 a corner! They're quiet, handle very well, and do just want I wanted them to do... go round and round :)

Lesley

• 2 weeks later...
okey dokes, since no one offered advice, I got in contact with a tyre place (one that know's me and does me good deals) and I went with Yokies, Yokahama's the directional tyres that are FABULOUS!!!! Well they'd wanna be for $210 a corner! They're quiet, handle very well, and do just want I wanted them to do... go round and round :lmao:

Lesley

well fingers crossed they are good. but i would have suggested(if i had seen the thread earlier) hankook ventus sport 104, excellent all weather grip :D and they only cost me $132.50 per tire (fitted, balanced etc included).

and i suggest u avoid falken ziex in any form as they have crap grip in the wet as i know from experience :D