Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crappi Is In Rollaclub!

Featured Replies

This is another Rollaclub member, His name is Steve, I call him Sprinter Steve.

 

That car was doing some great times - and it looks tough - would love a Sprinter but they're out of my price bracket for now...

I've seen him in action....CAN drive a car!!

 

I think he paid $500 for that thing when he got it.

 

It was a one owner car, he has the original receipts from when the people he got it off bought it new.

 

It's a tough car that's for sure.

 

It's fried 2 SC's recently, so he is getting a decent one now. Should be heaps better then.

  • 4 weeks later...

I'm always happy to help people if i have the time.The sprinter in question beat my time by about 2.5 to 3 seconds.Dam supercharger.I should cach it once I sort out shitty handeling and understeer.Bad handeling is the price I pay for modifying every thing on the god dam car! :hmm:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.