May 23, 200620 yr comment_119188 hi my name is chris i live in the act and i have a ke30 and i want to put a big engine in it i'm looking at a 1jz or a 2tgte or something like that if any 1 has any thing for sale let me know and if you can help me let me know e mail me on [email protected] or give me a call on 0423740204 :lmao: Report
May 23, 200620 yr comment_119226 chris the 1jz is a large engine, not impossible to fit but rather hard, my mates and I are getting together to get get a good price on some engines from sydney, we already have 6ppl, 1x1gte,2x1gze,1x1uz,2x1j, may not be for a few months but let me know and maybe we can get some prices, thanks david Report
May 24, 200620 yr Author comment_119303 yeah i'm in let me know when u have prices.. i don't really mind on what the engine is as long as i can turbo it so i guess it it already is the better for me so let me know on what you fine.. have you tryed jap parts.. Report
May 24, 200620 yr comment_119457 So umm..Any pics of the beast? Maybe some more details about it, and yourself. Have you looked around the Canberra section at all? We have meetings each month and are trying to organise a cruise, but we need some more interest. Report
May 25, 200620 yr Author comment_119580 yeah i have i was going to buy a 2tget with a to3 turbo in it but i didnt have the money yeah i will get some pic i'm painting it at the moment so yeah Report
May 25, 200620 yr Author comment_119581 yeah I'm 17 and i'm going to dara the ke30 is my frist car so i'm going to be doing some work on it i'm thinking of the summer nats and my formal at the end of the yr so if and 1 can help me thanks :lmao: Report
May 25, 200620 yr Author comment_119653 if any1s selling webbers for a 4 k or a 5k let me know thnks Report
May 25, 200620 yr comment_119654 A guy at the G Spot food van offered me some twins.....I told him I wasn't interested but to check out this site to sell them. I don't know if he did, but if I see him again I will get his number for you Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now